Friday, July 13, 2012

What's Been Up

I know it's been a long time since I wrote a post.
So...what's been up?
I've been working.
We've been sick.
And it's been hot.

No, we have been having fun and truth is with the 2 of them and working I just don't get a lot of extra time to sit down and write.  By the time we get the kids to bed, I sit for a little bit and then go to bed myself.

I am reading 50 Shades of Grey, but it will probably take me quite some time. 

Lyla's not yet sleeping through the night, but she's doing well.  She turned 4 months old today. She goes to the doctor next week so I will write more about how she is doing at 4 months old after that.  I will say I was looking at pictures of Irelyn from birth to 4 months last night to compare and man I will finally admit that they look very similar.  But still different to ;).  I want to do a post comparing their pictures...eventually.  I will find one to do a who's who at the bottom of this post.


Irelyn has been a little challenging, but I am proud to report she is potty trained!  She also got to experience her first fireworks.  Got to stay up late in the 100 degree sticky gross weather and then the fireworks started and she wanted to go home ;).  Covering her EYES complaining of them being too loud.  Oh well. 

I take alot of pictures on my phone these days and I feel like it's slightly more complicated to upload from my phone to computer so I will just post some from my camera for now.  Enjoy!





WHO'S WHO?  Back by popular demand  ;0)




No comments:

Post a Comment