Thursday, November 3, 2011

Baby Names

A few weeks ago I posted on Facebook asking for suggestions for baby girl names.  Since this blog is eventually to have a documented history for the kids I wanted to have record of all the suggestions I got.  So, here baby girl are the baby girl names that my friends thought I should name you in 2011...

Lily
Ryan
Bianca
Ava
Anya
Catherine
Claire
Lillian
Eliana
Aubrey
Brielle
Chloe
Greta
Kate
Julia
Nyleri
Anja
Eden
Sophie
Adele
Brooklyn
Kendyl
Erika
Kinsley

I got an American Baby magazine in the mail with a section on naming your baby.  Here are some of their, how do I say, interesting suggestions...



The College Crowd: Bryn, Colby, Drew, Emory, Rhodes
The Silver Screen: Audrey, Brigitte, Ingrid, Lana, Veronica
The Color Wheel: Auburn, Blue, Jade, Sienna, Teal
The Oval Office: Carter, Harding, Madison, McKinley, Reagan
The Book Club: Agatha, Colette, Gertrude, Juliet, Louisa
The Fashion Scene: Carolina, Coco, Donna, Nina, Vera
The Spice Rack: Anise, Clove, Ginger, Juniper, Saffron
The Great Outdoors: Calla, Dahlia, Ivy, Lark, Wren
The Road Trip: Ashland, Aurora, Georgia, Helena, Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment