Monday, November 21, 2011

24 weeks

Here we are at 24 weeks!


And this is what is happening below me in a lot of the pictures. :)


This week my belly feels big.  Since 16 weeks I feel like I have been in the good part of pregnancy.  No sickness.  Not as tired.  Not yet huge.  I know I still have a ways to go and I'm really not that big.  But, I have been feeling such stretching and little pains.  It's like she is going to fall right out the more I walk.  And I walk quite a bit at work.  She must be doing quite a bit of growing in there! 
We plan on moving Iley downstairs in about a month and then starting to prepare the nursery. 
This weekend when we pull out the Christmas decorations I will also pull out the first 2 totes of infant clothes and start trying to get them washed and organized.  I have a feeling she will be here before we know it!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment