Sunday, November 13, 2011

Potty

Iley- 19 1/2 months
I know this post may be a little strange. But if I don't write it down, I won't remember it.... 
Irelyn went pee and poop on the potty!!  She did so awesome!  She has been telling me when she has to poop and then runs to her potty, but won't let me pull her pants down and sit on it.  She poops in her pants and then sits on the potty.  Tonight, however was different!  She let Daddy pull her pants down and sat there until she went.  (which took a little while).  She then topped it off with peeing on the potty which is something she has never shown interest in.  Mommy and Daddy were soooooooo excited!  She was really unphased and didn't really understand why mommy and daddy were so excited, but was rewarded with a piece of Halloween candy anyway. :)
Yes, I took pictures of her sitting on the potty and of the final product.  Joe says I can't post the one of her sitting on the potty.  :( I guess I understand....

No comments:

Post a Comment