Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I cannot believe this is already my 3rd Mother's Day.  I am so thankful to be a mom.  I am also so thankful to have an amazing mom who would do anything for me and my girls.  She goes out of her way to help me out and I appreciate her SO much.  Love you Mom!
We had a great day!  Exactly how I was hoping it would be.  Church and then a picnic in Deerwood Park.  Home for naps.  Grandma Shari's for fish fry.  Irelyn also got to enjoy her pool and play do.  More pictures to come soon as I took about a million and have lots of cute ones of the babes.

My first Mother's Day 2010


Second Mother's Day 2011

Third Mother's Day 2012




The day I became a mom (and again)

And my beautiful and amazing mother
And my Mother in Law who is also such a help to me and a great Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment