Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Changes

This week starts some big changes in the Eberhardt household. 

I start my new hours at work to spend more time with the girls!  I now work 3 days a week.  I think it will hopefully be the perfect balance.  I really didn't think I would drop lower than my 4 days for awhile, but it was always the goal to work part time.  It was a couple of months ago when a lady quit who works 3 days a week and I started to think about it.  I asked my boss if I could take her hours and then they could hire someone for my 4 days since they had to hire someone anyways.  She said of course, so then I took it to Joe.  He was very hesitant and we went back and forth. We eventually agreed and then I just needed to wait for someone to be hired and trained in. 

With this change came another big change for our family.  We took the girls out of day care.  Irelyn has been with the same in home day care provider since she was 3 months old and Lyla has been with her for the past 3 months.  But now they will either be with me, Joe, or one the Grandmas.  I am very excited for them to be able to be with family everyday!  And I know the Grandmas are excited to spend more time with the babes.

So you will probably here more from me as I have more time (well nap time) to be on the computer and more time to take pics of the kids. :)  I'll try not to be too annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment