Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree Cont.

We decorated the tree the day after we got it.  Iley wasn't too helpful.  I think she was still confused why would put a dead tree in our house and put strange looking ornaments on it.  She mainly wanted to play with an ornament that my mother-in-law just gave me of a pregnant lady :).  Then she started just pulling ornaments off.   She finally got the hang of it and threw them back on.  Here are some pics of my favorite ornaments, just SOME I have a lot more that I LOVE.  My camera battery actually died while I was taking the pictures too. 







Only 11 more days till Christmas! 
I should probably finish my shopping and start some wrapping.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ornaments and tree!

    Wait til you have 2 and are wrapping until 3 am on Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete