Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter...again

First of all I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter! 
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, All fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives.
Last week I had a little glimpse into what life as a stay at home mom might be like as well as a single mom. The conclusion....there is a reason why it takes 2 people to make a baby and I'm glad I have a job.  No, it was fine and I love being with my daughter.  I just like adult interaction as well!  Tuesday, Irelyn had a bad cold and pink eye and I was also sick.  I have to say that was one of the most difficult days.  I felt terrible and just wanted to lay around.  I feel bad about it, but I pretty much let her get away with anything that day.  (of course within safety) She was actually really good, as she typically is, and entertains herself quite well. Daddy was gone on business all week.
  On Friday I decided to take her to Good Friday service by myself.  I have never seen her so active in a public place.  She WOULD NOT SIT STILL.  I was a little embarrassed because Good Friday is generally a pretty somber service and here my daughter is, one of the only babies there and walking up the aisle and running away from me with a big goofy grin on her face.  Little stinker!

I had to work on Easter, but we had a nice dinner after with both our parents and my sister.  Irelyn got spoiled by the big Bunny and I think ended up with 4 Easter baskets!  Here are a few pictures from Easter Sunday....




No comments:

Post a Comment