Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Outdoors!

It's FINALLY nice enough outside to take my baby out!  I have been waiting a long time for this!  She was so young last year we couldn't do a whole lot outside except go for walks.

We were able to go to the park that is less than half a block from home today. 

She enjoyed the swings and slides, but mainly I think she just liked walking in the grass and exploring "outside."

We tried out the backyard of our house too, but there is WAY too much dog poop that collected all winter.  I refuse to pick it up without a pooper scooper.  Daddy will have to do it. :) She also likes playing on our deck, but I need to put a gate on the steps. 

She is at such a fun age and now that spring is finally here it makes me a little anxious for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment