Monday, May 2, 2011

Latest Professional Pics

Before I get to the super cute pictures I have to say I feel like I am finally getting the hang of cooking!! As most of you know I am a very picky eater and I am determined to not pass this on to Irelyn.  I purchased a new cook book a couple months ago and I really like it.  It plans out your week of meals, gives you the recipes and a weekly shopping list.  I told myself I would follow it whether I liked it or not, but overall most the recipes are things I would eat.  Well, I have cheated a little on my promise.  I have skipped a few meals, but as a small family we don't even need to make meals 5 days a week (as the book plans) because we have leftovers or we go somewhere or Joe is gone or what not.  Anyway, I normally screw up something whether I am cooking or baking, but tonight I finished a perfect stuffed manicotti dish!  It was delicious!

Okay so here is the little lady that I know you probably care about more than my cooking story :)....

These pics are from our 1 year session with Sarah Schultz Photography (www.sarahshultzphotography.com) and were taken on 3/24/11
CAKE!




No I will not stand still while you take my picture :)


 And these I LOVE.  I wore this dress for my 1 year pictures as well (see below)
Irelyn
Mommy

Irelyn
And here is Daddy tossing Irelyn.  I am standing behind her.  He threw her so high and had to run forward to catch her. (I feel like the picture caught her on the way back down) Needless to say I was terrified, but great picture!
These are just a few, this was a GREAT session with GREAT photographers and I love all (100+) of them.  So hard to decide what to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment