Friday, June 17, 2011

Itsy Bitsy Spider

I had to take a step back in awe yesterday as I watched my sweet daughter stand in the middle of a room surrounded by 5 adults dancing and giggling as she had every grown adult in the room singing Itsy Bitsy Spider to her.  She definitely has our whole family wrapped around her sweet little finger! 

She is currently the only grandchild for both Joe and my parents.  Not spoiled, just very loved!!

Speaking of that Itsy Spider...

Irelyn tends to get antsy in the car sometimes, but does really well when I sing her favorite songs- Itsy Bitsy, Twinkle Twinkle, ABCs, Wheels on the Bus, Patty Cake...  However, when we are in heavy traffic or a stop light people probably think I am CRAZY.  Which may be true, but I still I feel weird. And oh yes, I have 1 arm doing full motions. I felt a little better when I was driving home, stopped at a light, checked my rear-view mirror and saw a mom doing the same thing!  Maybe even more hard core than I was- 2 arms flying and mouth wide with a big smile.  I thought it was cute.  So, it doesn't matter what people think Irelyn and I will continue to sing our hearts out!  She got her daddy going the other day too.   Super cute :). 

Have a great weekend!  I'm still trying to come up with a gift for Joe for Father's Day.  Any ideas? Any plans for the day?

~Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment