Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nikki, 26, Wisconsin

 This post is for Kelly's Korner's singles day!

This is Nikki!!


 

She is my best friend and one of the sweetest people I know.  We have known each other for probably 10+ years.  We went to high school together and are members of the same church. Due to circumstances beyond her control she divorced last year.  She is the mother to my 2 favorite little boys, ages 4 and 8 months.  She is always just a phone call away if I ever need her.  She is up for anything, easy going, and really easy to talk to.


Nikki works as an Interior Designer for Hidden Valley Designs in Holmen, WI.  She has a large family that I am totally jealous of :).   They are all so much fun and remind me of big happy families you see in movies and on television. 

Nikki has had a rough few years and is ready and so deserving to find a wonderful man who treats her the way she deserves.  Any guy would be so lucky to have this woman, I just love her and want to see her happy!

Comment or e-mail litlmac03@aol.com (this is me)
Nikki on the left and me on the right with our friend Briana in the middle


~Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment