Monday, March 28, 2011

Busy Birthday

Today is Iley's actual birthday!!

I took the day off of work to spend with her.  It didn't start out so well.  I tried for awhile now to think of something we could do together that was a little special.  I never really came up with anything.  But, this morning I thought- what does she love?  She loves animals so I thought we could go to the Human Society to look at the kitties and puppies.  Well, they were closed.  I should have checked the hours first.  So, I thought I would go get her this outdoor toy I want her to have that I have seen at Target- sold out.  We ended up going to the library, but she fell about a million times and got pretty crabby about it.

I should of known a day with Mommy at home would have been just fine with her.  Once we got home she was happy and we had a good afternoon. 


When Daddy got home we went to Chuck E Cheese to meet both Grandmas and Annette.  We all had a great time!!  She is sound asleep now after a busy 1st birthday!



I have had almost a week off of work and I go back tomorrow- Boo :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment